We are looking for leaders in the Unmanned Systems industry who would like to share their knowledge. If you would like to present, start by submitting a proposal. Abstracts from Unmanned Systems specialists will be subjected to an objective peer review by a committee formed by industry experts and universities, managed by the TUS Nordics Conference team.
Today’s technology decision-makers must know:
• How to use unmanned systems as a new revenue opportunity
• Carve out a competitive position in the industry
• Develop strategic relationships with the right solutions providers
• Understand how key the unmanned systems market is developing and why
• Gain solid knowledge of which solutions offer the greatest benefits
• Distinguish between trends and long-term opportunities
• Adapt to new business models
Can you contribute to the industry’s knowledge about the growth of cutting edge unmanned systems and how to develop a successful adoption blueprint? We encourage you to share your unique insights as well as your understanding of technology strategy and implementation.
Keys to being selected to speak
• Strong preference is given to sessions that include presenters from end user organizations.
• Ability to translate actual case experience into best practices and strategies for success.
• Topic(s) must be fresh, not repeated sessions from other educational venues.
• Other interesting & relevant topic ideas are always welcomed.
As a speaker at TUS Nordics 2019, you’ll:
• Receive free registration to all event activities.
• Network with the unmmaned systems industry’s most influential players.
• Establish your thought leadership in the industry.
• Share your expertise and experience with others.
• Attend multiple receptions, lunches and events.